About the company
White Winstanley Ltd is a UK-registered company, based in Cheshire, England, United Kingdom. For 18 years, it was formally known as Osman Consulting Pty ltd, Australia but have now relocated to the UK.
It is a niche clinical supervision and biostatistical consulting entity, with considerable international reach and expertise in conducting research studies on behalf of universities, government agencies, private organisations and individuals.
White Winstanley is also the sole supplier of the Manchester Clinical Supervision Scale; the so-called MCSS-26 [see details, within this website]
Both White Winstanley Directors are experienced social and health care researchers, who tend to concentrate on the following research areas:
- Clinical Supervision [CS] in professional practice
- Measurement of CS outcomes
- Health outcome measurements/psychometrics/Rasch analysis
- Online survey design
- Quality of life [QoL] and Patient Reported Outcomes [PRO] instrument development
- Evaluation methods
- Research and the policy/practise development process